• Drink from an Open Cup (Held by an Adult) – Developmentally, at 6 months of age, baby should transition from breast/bottle to sips from an open-cup held by an adult (not a sippy cup). Improve cup drinking skills with the: Tiny Cup
• Ready for Thin, Thick and Lumpy Purees – The unique oval shape encourages infants to easily see inside the bowl, making eye-hand coordination for self-feeding more successful. Improve feeding skills with the: Tiny Bowl
• Ready for Soft Foods (at 6 Months) – Baby led weaning (BLW) starts at 6 months of age. Since the Mini Mat suctions to the table, it supports stability and posture, allowing baby to pick up strips of food easily. Improve feeding skills with: Mini Mat
• Hold and Bring Object / Spoon to Mouth – The properly sized Tiny Spoon, helps baby move their jaw, cheeks, tongue and upper lip in order to decreased gagging associated with stating solids. Improve baby-led spoon feeding with: Tiny Spoon
• Rake (Grasp) Objects and Food – Baby can easily rake up foods, making self-feeding more productive since the Mini Mat stays put with it’s suction feature. Improve raking grasp with: Mini Mat
Dawn Winkelmann, M.S, CCC-SLP
SPEECH LANGUAGE PATHOLOGIST & FEEDING SPECIALIST FOR EZPZ
Dawn Winkelmann, a.k.a “Ms. Dawn”, has treated thousands of kids across the globe by helping families overcome picky eating stages and food refusals, while adding new foods into their diet. Her high success rate is attributed to Ms. Dawn bringing her education, experience, sense of humor and her favorite feeding products to the family dinner table.
You will find Ms. Dawn’s expert feeding advice to be positive and fun for the entire family! She adapts complicated feeding/swallowing research and makes it practical and easy for parents! Get ready to learn the science behind your favorite feeding products and ways to bring happy family mealtimes back!